Pipe-Lock is an Indicator-type of Security Seal. This is an effective way to ensure the protection against unauthorised access to water meters, gas meters, petrol station meters, pipes, nuts and pumps. The seal has a shape of two semi-rings, is easy to use and does not require any special tool to install it.
- The product has a unique design; it consists of two semi-rings joined by a flexible bridge, which excludes the loss of parts during assembly or transportation of the seal.
- The seal could be used only once.
- Does not require special abilities or equipment to be installed.
- Totally excluded the opening without visible traces.
- Material: polypropylene.
- Dimensions: 37х46х18 mm. – closed form.
- Weight – 5 gr.
- Operates at temperatures: -40°С - +60°С.
- Closing force (by hand) not more than 4 kg
- Validity period – 5 years from the production date
The marking is made with the help of a laser, it is possible to mark it in two rows: up to 8 characters in the upper row and up to 7 digits in the below row
The seals “PIPELOCK” are packed in plastic bags of 50 pieces each. Then in cardboard boxes of 1500 pieces each. Package weight – 8,2 kg
All items are supplied with our LOGO, numeration and standard cable length; the colour may differ from one on the picture and depends on stock availability. Single items are supplied from “SAMPLE” stock without numeration.
Customized products could be supplied for quantities over 2,000 pcs per variation (type, colour, cable length, etc.) and could include your LOGO and numeration. Please note, for customized products it could take 2-4 weeks to complete the order and depends on the quantity (bigger order may increase the priority).