Scut (known as well as SHIELD) is an Indicator-type of Security Seal with cable. Due to its small size and its convenient price, the device is an efficient solution, used to ensure the access control in different areas of business.
- Due to its low price, it represents an effective solution for access control in many fields;
- Easy installation without the usage of any tool; The product cannot be opened without visible traces;
- The transparent housing allows the verification of the proper installation and the safety of the seal.
- The interior mechanism turns only in one direction, which guarantees the impossibility to extract the cable after the installation of the seal.
- Material used for housing fabrication - PET, the insert is made from polystyrene.
- Flexible galvanized cable with a diameter of 0.6-0.7 mm and length 250 mm; lenth could be adjusted in accordance with customer wish;
- On client’s request, the seals could be supplied with stainless steel cable or plastic coated steel.
- Dimensions: 22х24,5х15,4 mm. The weight at a standard cable length – 3 gr. The seal is resistant to climatic changes, it continues to function within the temperature ranges: from -50°С to +50°С
The marking is made by laser printing and is formed of 7 letter and a number of 7 digits. The character’s height up to 2,5 mm. On customer request, we can make the marking of 11 symbols, with the height up to 2 mm.
SCUT are packed in plastic bags of 100 pieces each and then in cardboard boxes of 1,000 pieces each. Packaging weight at a standard cable length – 3.650 kg.
All items are supplied with our LOGO, numeration and standard cable length; the colour may differ from one on the picture and depends on stock availability. Single items are supplied from “SAMPLE” stock without numeration.
Customized products could be supplied for quantities over 2,000 pcs per variation (type, colour, cable length, etc.) and could include your LOGO and numeration. Please note, for customized products it could take 2-4 weeks to complete the order and depends on the quantity (bigger order may increase the priority).