Snap-Super is a modified version of seal Snap and represents an effective way to control the access. It is used to protect the objects that do not require the application of Power-type seals.
- Due to its design, the repeated usage is excluded. The process of installation allows the verification of the seal and the proper application.
- The installation does not require special abilities or equipment.
- It is impossible to open it without leaving visible traces.
- The small dimensions and weight of the seal allows the sealing of small objects.
- Material: poly-carbonate;
- The seal consists of 2 parts: body and blocking devices.
- Dimensions: Body – 25х21,5х8,5 (mm); Blocking devices – 22х17,5х5 (mm).
- For installation use a cable diameter 0.6- 0.8 mm (steel or combined nylon wire +stainless cable). The standard cable length is 250 mm, however different length could be supplied based on customer request.
- Temperature range for normal functioning of the seal: -40°С - +60°С.
- To close the seal,you need to apply a power not more than 6 kg (by hand).
- Validity period – 5 years starting with the production date.
The laser inscription may be applied on body and on blocking device – 7 digits number and logo (on request).
Can be supplied in 2 ways: without marking (the body and the blocking device are packed separately). marked (the blocking device is inserted into the body by 2 clicks (not to the end).
Seals are packed in packs of 100 pieces each and boxes of 2000 pieces.
The cable is not included in standard package, however we can supply the cable in spools, partially installed on the seal or packed by 1000 pieces each (on customer request).
If delivered disassembled:
Insert the blocking device into the body not more than 2 clicks. To check the orientation verify the position of the holes on the body and on the blocking device. Pull the cable through the holes of the object to be sealed, and then insert both ends into the holes of the seal. Insert the blocking device to the end. The installation is finished.
If delivered semi-assembled:
Pull the cables through the holes of the object to be sealed, then insert both ends through the holes of the seal. Insert the blocking device to the end. The installation is finished.
All items are supplied with our LOGO, numeration and standard cable length; the colour may differ from one on the picture and depends on stock availability. Single items are supplied from “SAMPLE” stock without numeration.
Customized products could be supplied for quantities over 2,000 pcs per variation (type, colour, cable length, etc.) and could include your LOGO and numeration. Please note, for customized products it could take 2-4 weeks to complete the order and depends on the quantity (bigger order may increase the priority).